Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wedding Taylor & Geraint

Not long ago I got to be part of Taylor & Geraint's wedding.  It was held at the Bucuti Resort and was in the hands of Nashette, who made everything happen.  The ceremony was giving by rev Gibson who did  a wonderful job!  I was a rainy day the whole morning and afternoon and it stopped just before ceremony was to start.  It was still over cast which for me was perfect. Well lets starts with some pictures shall we?



 This beautiful decoration was made by the bride!










 This is one of Taylor's fav shot!



























Here is a little story I got from Taylor "Had to write and say a huge thanks for the photos.  We spent most of our journey back to the UK turning the pages of the album and we’re SO happy with the shots you took! 

We wanted someone who could capture US being US, rather than looking like posed models (although making us look better than usual!!). . .and that’s exactly what you did.  I remember my mother saying “no one will be able to capture how you felt on the day” when I looked at one of the pictures a relative had taken, but you have proved her wrong. . .you totally captured the most important moments of the day AND managed to take shots which do capture just how we felt.. .tears, laughter, funny faces, and all the real moments we experienced!!

One of my fave shots was actually the picture of me leaning over from the pool deck to peek at the guests before I got the signal to proceed. . .I had NO idea you were taking a photo of me but I remember that moment so clearly. . .and the look on my face just captured that anticipation. . .then the shot of Geraint and I kissing at the ceremony. . .beautiful! "

I am very happy for this wonderful couple who has a great life in front of them!

Well there you go!!!

Cheers

3 comments: