Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Michelle & Jason

I know it has been a little while since my last post, but I'm still here with more pictures for you to enjoy!
Michelle & Jason are expecting a little boy real soon and we did a little shoot at my studio.  I first setup the background prepping the lights to shoot but some minor adjust where made along the way.  Jason is very sensitive to light.  What does mean? Improvise with the good light we don't need to pay for.  My studio has a lot of windows which allow a great deal of light to come inside.  Only extra piece we used was a reflector for fill light!

Here we go with pics!











 This part of the session I love, 50mm @ 1.4. Sweet piece of glass!!!













Well there where my private ones done also but those I left for the couple to enjoy!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Kenny thanks so much for the beautiful pictures!!! We really enjoyed the session, although in the beginning we were a bit tense eventually we got in the mood and wanted more hahahhaa!! How is the little album going?
    We will surely contact you again for our next shooting: our bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete