Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet Sima & José

Got a last minute shoot last week with Sima & José.  They came to Aruba and were staying at the Marriott Resort for their honeymoon after a 5 day wedding that they went through. One day is enough for me!  She called me in the morning to see if I was available for their afternoon shoot. They where lucky I didn't have any appointments that afternoon. 



























We had a little fun only!!
Not!!!! heheheeh





























Future photographer! Sima just got her first DSLR.  I told her by next year she'd be giving me lessons! heheheh Don't do it this way! I want it this way!! Ouch!!! It's gonna be fun!


See how happy she got! Yeah baby!!!


My man here was beat from all the photography he was in. Future model since wify will taken a whole lot pictures with her new camera.



                                                              His & Hers!











Just have to say I a great time with this couple! Will be seeing them next year!


Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Love you Kenny! You did such an amazing job! Every time we look back at the photos we are so amazed how you captured us having fun and being ourselves! You created amazing memories we will never forget! We are so grateful you picked up the phone and made time for us on that same day!!! We really are the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete