Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Meet Lauren & Dante

Last week I shot Lauren and Dante at the Marriott Hotel Aruba. I was contacted first by Dante a few before about the shoot and he was very excited to have it.  He was a little nervous at first before we met but that changed completely on the day of the shoot.  It's OK to be nervous, it's not everyday your pictures are being taken by someone like me!

We started at the bar first and we moved on to the outside as you will see. 



I just loved the way the sun was coming in on this wall!




Great looking couple!


Can't go out with out having some fun. It's Aruba baby!











We had a great sunset btw!







Lauren & Dante where naturals by end of the shoot.  They where knockin' down posses like pro models!






Great shoot we had! What can I say? I enjoy what I do and have fun while doing it!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment