Friday, January 28, 2011

Aruba Tang Soo Do

Few weeks ago I got called to do a shoot for the local Tang Soo Do in Aruba.  They are holding a regional event this July which is going to be off the hook!

We went to the Renaissance Island, which is a private beach, thanks Eddie de Veer for the passes.  I already had the shot in mind what I wanted for the poster, just needed my models to execute it!  Well after a lot of kicks we got the shot needed!


 Here is the pic!



Camera setting was 1/125 sec @ f/16 ISO 50.  I had the camera on a tripod so minimal cropping had to be done.  Light I used, was an Alien Bee 1600 at 3/4 power in a octa softbox camera above on a boom, just outside frame.  They where triggered by PW. Need to thank my bro Luis for the help with the gear.

Here is a illustration of how it was done.



And here is the final poster!



Well there you go!!!

If your a fan of martial arts, this one event not to miss!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment