Friday, November 19, 2010

Wedding Monica & Bill

I got to shoot this great couple Monica & Bill.  I was contacted by Bill a while ago and he wanted he ceremony to be perfect.  Well it turned out real nice!!! I rally had a great  time with them.  Weather was a little iffy in the beginning but it all turned out perfect! The setup was done by Robert Arenz & Rev. Gibson gave a wonderful blessing. 








 There is Robert in the back. He is also a wedding photographer on the island.






























 In Spanish, Monica wrote "I love you".


 Well there you go!


Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for capturing the magic of the moment Bud. The pics and your service were better than we could have hoped for.
    Bill Hendricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my honor and pleasure being with you on your your special day!

    ReplyDelete